Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

June 2 is the date for the payment of the salaries of the secured workers and the reward of their in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

June 2 is the date for the payment of the salaries of the secured workers and the reward of their in Empty June 2 is the date for the payment of the salaries of the secured workers and the reward of their in

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2019, 6:23 am

June 2 is the date for the payment of the salaries of the secured workers and the reward of their international holiday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On June 2, the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs set a date for the payment of the salaries of the insured workers and their successors due to the categories (manual exchange and smart card holders) in Baghdad and the governorates.
    The director general of the Department of Pension and Social Security of workers Ali Jafar al-Hilou said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "the Department will launch the salaries of the months of May and June with the monthly grant for secured workers on June 2 after completing all the necessary procedures for the distribution of salaries, Fifty thousand dinars on the occasion of the International Labor Day. " 
    He added that "the insured pensioner who has a service (30) years and above receive an amount of (600) thousand dinars for two months only, while receiving a pensioner who has a service less than (30) years the amount of (540) thousand dinars."
    "The family of the deceased, who has more than three deserving, receives a salary of 500 thousand dinars, while the family receives a salary of 480 thousand dinars. The family of the deceased pensioner who has one receivable receives a salary of 460 thousand Dinar". 
    He called on all the retired workers secured to "review the banks according to the areas of residence for the purpose of receiving their salaries are accompanied by the identity documents represented by the identity pension or smart card."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:40 pm