Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Confessions Confessions Confused More than 1,000 handguns were hidden in a container at the port of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Confessions Confessions Confused More than 1,000 handguns were hidden in a container at the port of  Empty Confessions Confessions Confused More than 1,000 handguns were hidden in a container at the port of

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2019, 7:17 am

Confessions Confessions Confused More than 1,000 handguns were hidden in a container at the port of Umm Qasr
    Nour News / Baghdad
    A court of inquiry in Umm Qasr, the head of Basra's federal appeal, has confirmed confessions of an accused of the crime of "hiding weapons" inside a container in the southern port of Umm Qasr.
    A statement issued by the Supreme Judicial Council received a copy of the "Nur News" that "weapons of the type of pistols found inside a container in the port of Umm Qasr South," pointing out that "the number of these hidden weapons (1033) of the type (fort) Ukrainian origin."
    "The suspect (the truck driver) confessed to the investigative judge that there was a 20-foot container for the purpose of loading, containing bicycles and toys while the weapons were hidden under it," he said.
    He pointed out that "the accused has ratified his statements and all measures have been taken against him in accordance with the provisions of Article 194 of the Customs Law."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:00 am