Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank: Currency sales fell to $ 144.2 million in Tuesday's auction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: Currency sales fell to $ 144.2 million in Tuesday's auction Empty Central Bank: Currency sales fell to $ 144.2 million in Tuesday's auction

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2019, 9:04 am

Central Bank: Currency sales fell to $ 144.2 million in Tuesday's auction
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    US Dollars
     28 May 2019 01:58 PM
    The Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) data showed a decline in the value of foreign currency sales in the auction on Tuesday to 144.22 million dollars, compared with sales of the auction on Monday, amounting to 176.97 million dollars, a decline of 32.75 million dollars.
    The exchange rate was 1190 dinars per dollar, according to data from the Central Bank, in the auction held with the participation of 30 banks, as well as a financial transfer company.
    The Central Bank said that the sales executed are results on Wednesday, indicating that the total sales totaled 169.91 million dollars.
    The Central Bank of Iraq, the volume of funds sold to strengthen the bank balances abroad amounted to 143.77 million dollars, while the total cash sold 450 thousand dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , the Central Bank of Iraq (CBE) data showed a drop in currency sales to $ 176.97 million, compared with Sunday's $ 191.28 million auction.
    Nominations:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:57 pm