Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Initiative to Enable Small Business Financing Agreement in Nineveh

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Initiative to Enable Small Business Financing Agreement in Nineveh Empty Initiative to Enable Small Business Financing Agreement in Nineveh

Post by rocky on Tue 28 May 2019, 6:25 pm

Initiative to Enable Small Business Financing Agreement in Nineveh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq announced on Tuesday the approval of the initiative of Tamkeen on financing small projects in the province of Nineveh without interest, indicating that this comes in order to reduce the unemployment rate and promote the reality of economic and service conservation.

"The Board of Directors of the initiative of Tamkeen, sponsored by the Central Bank of Iraq, financed by banks and exchange companies, under the supervision of the Association of Iraqi private banks, agreed to finance the Iraqi company to finance small and medium enterprises for the purpose of providing loans to young people In Nineveh province. "

The bank added that "this comes in support of this important segment, where the amounts of loans will be up to five million dinars and without interest to support small projects, in order to reduce the unemployment rate and the advancement of economic and service conservation . "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2019, 1:39 am