Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy clarifies ways to enter Israeli goods and weapons into Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy clarifies ways to enter Israeli goods and weapons into Iraq Empty A deputy clarifies ways to enter Israeli goods and weapons into Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 29 May 2019, 5:39 am

A deputy clarifies ways to enter Israeli goods and weapons into Iraq

12:11 - 29/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Fatah Alliance Karim Aliwi, Wednesday, ways and routes of entry of Israeli weapons and goods to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that Baghdad does not have any influence on the border crossings in the Kurdistan region.
    "The entry of goods and Israeli goods to local markets comes through the border crossings in the Kurdistan region and through the western border," he said, noting that "the government at the moment does not have any influence or control of the border crossings located in the Kurdistan region Which is under the authority of the federal government. "
    He added that "most of these goods are banned and expired, as well as the entry of weapons to trade in all provinces of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ," and called on the House of Representatives to "give this subject great importance because of its negative effects on the security of the country and the health of its citizens."
    The Israeli newspaper Maariv revealed on Tuesday that the Israeli entity was selling weapons and combat equipment to the Kurdistan region of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , noting that the Mossad is linked to "very close" relations with Kurdish leaders and leaders in the region. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:29 am