Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jubeir: Saudi Arabia does not want war with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Al-Jubeir: Saudi Arabia does not want war with Iran Empty Al-Jubeir: Saudi Arabia does not want war with Iran

Post by Rocky Thu May 30, 2019 7:05 am

Al-Jubeir: Saudi Arabia does not want war with Iran

10:35 - 30/05/2019

Saudi - Al-Jubeir: Saudi Arabia does not want war with Iran %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1-696x464
    BAGHDAD - 
    Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubair said on Thursday that his country did not want war with Iran in the latest Saudi position. 
    "Saudi Arabia does not want war with Iran , but it will not tolerate what it sees as a hostile Iranian activity in the region, " al-Jubair told the BBC in an interview . 
    Al-Jubeir's speech comes ahead of two emergency meetings, called by Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, in Mecca to discuss rising tension in the Gulf region. 
    The Saudi minister of state described the two meetings, an Arab summit and a Gulf one, as "a big statement" to Iran . 
    Answering a question about Iran's recent offer to dialogue with its neighbors, al-Jubair said this was the time to move, not talk. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:10 am