Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy warns of the emergence of a new "economic terrorism" on Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

warns - Deputy warns of the emergence of a new "economic terrorism" on Iraq Empty Deputy warns of the emergence of a new "economic terrorism" on Iraq

Post by rocky on Thu 30 May 2019, 4:46 pm

[size=35][size=35]Deputy warns of the emergence of a new "economic terrorism" on Iraq[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2019-05-30 12:53
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]A member of the Commission on Human Rights MP Yusra Rajab, Thursday, the statements of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi on the causes of burning wheat and barley farms, "disappointing and disappointing," warning of the emergence of a new "economic terrorism" on Iraq.

" The Prime Minister's recent statement about the burning of wheat and barley farms in the provinces of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was very disappointing and disappointing our hopes and the hopes of the peasants who suffered heavy losses," [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said in a statement received by Alsumaria News. " It prepared a parliamentary proposal to form a high security investigative committee, Investigation into public opinion and prosecution. "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , that "the announcement by the Prime Minister recently that he may be caused by the burning of wheat and barley farms is due to air temperature and the existence of differences between the peasants without referring to the other possibility is that a deliberate was frustrating for us and the hopes of the farmers who are waiting impatiently for a high - level move government to stop "It is best for the prime minister to form an investigative committee under his leadership as the commander-in-chief of the armed forces to confront this new economic terrorism that destroys the country's goods and the crops of the peasants."

"Is it conceivable that thousands of hectares of wheat and barley fields could be burned in this organized and sequential way, due to the heat of the air?" "I wonder if the commander-in-chief is in the final confrontations between the gunmen and the farmers and the owners of these farms and fields." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said ," prepared a parliamentary proposal to form a high commission of inquiry to identify these fires and host all the local officials and security in the House of Representatives and to conduct field visits to burned farms and meet with farmers and listen to testimony witnesses in these areas to find out the causes of the fire and the parties behind them if Turned out to be deliberate. " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

warned[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], "The emergence of an economic terrorist organization targeting the Iraqi economy in all kinds of attacks, starting with the death of thousands of fish and pollution of river water and the latest incineration farms wheat and barley in various provinces of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." 

Prime Minister [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133211/%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84 %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Adel Abdul-Mahdi[/url] said at his weekly press conference last Tuesday that most of the crop fires due to accidental accidents or personal disputes, and the dues of farmers and wheat marketers pay directly. 

It is noteworthy that the fires hit large areas of the fields of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Dora and Hamrin and Mukhul and Albu Ajil and the lands adjacent to Spikeer significant material losses, as well as other areas affected by the fires.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2019, 12:09 pm