Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Souroun: Axis differences and forces will be reflected negatively on the performance of parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Souroun: Axis differences and forces will be reflected negatively on the performance of parliament Empty Souroun: Axis differences and forces will be reflected negatively on the performance of parliament

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:37 am

Souroun: Axis differences and forces will be reflected negatively on the performance of parliament

08:44 - 01/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the alliance of Abbas Abbas Aliawi on Saturday called on the Sunni forces to end the differences between them. He pointed out that the differences between the National Axis Alliance and the Union of Forces will negatively affect the administration of the House of Representatives.
    "Any disagreement between the Sunni forces on the presidency of the Council of Representatives and other positions will be negatively reflected on the performance of the highest legislative authority in the country, the House of Representatives," Aliawi said in a statement.
    He added that "differences do not contribute to the stability of the political process at all and all components, including the Sunni component to return to dialogue and continue the reconstruction of their liberated cities."
    Aliawi pointed out that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives should focus on the adoption of laws service and political support for the government and not be preoccupied with political differences."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am