Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Maliki warns of a new terrorist project to intimidate the citizen and destabilize his security and d

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

warns - Maliki warns of a new terrorist project to intimidate the citizen and destabilize his security and d Empty Maliki warns of a new terrorist project to intimidate the citizen and destabilize his security and d

Post by rocky on Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:39 am

Maliki warns of a new terrorist project to intimidate the citizen and destabilize his security and destroy his economy

Friday 31 May 2019 :
06:12 pm

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[/ltr]

The head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki that the burning of agricultural crops in a number of cities in the country and the implementation of terrorist operations in Kirkuk yesterday indicates that the remnants of terrorism began a new terrorist project aimed at terrorizing the citizen and destabilize his security and destroy his economy. 
Maliki said in a tweet on Twitter that this requires the citizen and political and security man responsible positions inspired by the spirit of jihad, which was fought by the popular crowd and security services against Da'ash and allied with them, and called on Maliki to increase the momentum of operations and continue to hit remnants of terrorism in its reservoir and the pursuit of hidden sleeping cells and eliminate those Cells permanently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:24 am