Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Nassif: Saleh succeeded in making Iraq adopt a neutral stance towards the conflicts of the region

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saleh - Nassif: Saleh succeeded in making Iraq adopt a neutral stance towards the conflicts of the region Empty Nassif: Saleh succeeded in making Iraq adopt a neutral stance towards the conflicts of the region

Post by rocky on Sat 01 Jun 2019, 5:49 am

Nassif: Saleh succeeded in making Iraq adopt a neutral stance towards the conflicts of the region

10:53 - 01/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD - 
The MP praised the coalition of state law high Nassif, Saturday, the position of President Barham Saleh at the Arab summit meeting in Mecca and support for the Palestinian issue and his objection to the final statement. 
"President Saleh succeeded in making [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] adopt a neutral stance towards the conflicts in the region and not to compliment any party at the expense of the right. He also expressed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] support for the cause of the Palestinian people and the direct call for the establishment of a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as its capital," the statement said. Arab, and this position is a challenge to the wills aimed at Judaizing Jerusalem and make it the capital of the Zionist entity of the usurper, and embarrassed the US administration and promoters of the deal century. 
Nassif added that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] objection to the final communiqué was an honorable position through which President Saleh expressed his foreign policy[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] strong [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] refuses to drift behind any international influences and no guardianship of anyone. " 
"This objection, which we see rationally and rationally, will make [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a starting point for adopting neutral positions in the face of crises in the region and the world, and will make our positions counted as a thousand by the rest of the countries." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2019, 12:07 pm