Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy for Construction: We seek to maintain the alliance of forces and axis within the coalition

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

forces - Deputy for Construction: We seek to maintain the alliance of forces and axis within the coalition Empty Deputy for Construction: We seek to maintain the alliance of forces and axis within the coalition

Post by rocky on Sat 01 Jun 2019, 5:50 am

Deputy for Construction: We seek to maintain the alliance of forces and axis within the coalition

13:40 - 01/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD - 
The deputy of the coalition of construction Mohammed al-Baldawi, on Saturday, the existence of efforts by his alliance to keep the coalition and the Iraqi forces within the coalition of construction, noting that the atmosphere of negotiations very good. 
Al-Baldawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the differences between the Sunni blocs are not in the interest of the political process at all. Therefore, the Fatah Alliance, being the largest bloc within the building, seeks to avoid the repercussions of the conflict." 
Al-Baldawi added that "the conquest began with the efforts of reconciliation between the national axis and the Union of Iraqi Forces after the conflict on the post of governor of Nineveh," noting that "efforts to keep the parties inside the building in an integrated or independent, as is the case for Shiite forces in construction."
The deputy of the alliance of Abbas Abbas Aliawi called in a previous statement to the (/), the Sunni forces to end the differences between them, noting that the differences of the National Axis Alliance and the Union of forces will be reflected negatively on the administration of the House of Representatives. Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 24 Aug 2019, 12:16 am