Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington leads the meetings of the "secret" to arrange the papers the next government

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Washington leads the meetings of the "secret" to arrange the papers the next government Empty Washington leads the meetings of the "secret" to arrange the papers the next government

Post by Bama Diva Mon 31 Mar 2014, 8:28 am

Washington leads the meetings of the "secret" to arrange the papers the next government

03/31/2014

Palm - Sources parliamentary notable for secret meetings led by the UN representative in Iraq, Nikolay Mladenov with a number of leaders of Iraqi political blocs to arrange the papers the next government, and the resolution is the third term after the next election, according to the data and variables election, or going to a new government.

The sources said that the "secret meetings recently held in Baghdad between an authorized official from the American side and the five senior Iraqi political leaders, three of them heads of parliamentary blocs large, to discuss the future of the political process and form the next government," pointing out that "the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Iraq attended three of these meetings. "

The source pointed out that "the part of these meetings dealt with the guarantees provided by these leaders may be applied to America what you want this Iraqi parties in forming the next government after the parliamentary elections" did not reveal the source for more information about those meetings.

Previously, a diplomatic source confirmed that the U.S. made its decision two sides two political support in the upcoming parliamentary elections, and thinking to accept the mandate of the third generation, that is the consolidation of long-term economic agreements with the United States for the new phase and change some of the parameters of the current political

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:03 am