Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Washington intends to offer a deal on Moscow on Syria in Jerusalem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - Newspaper: Washington intends to offer a deal on Moscow on Syria in Jerusalem Empty Newspaper: Washington intends to offer a deal on Moscow on Syria in Jerusalem

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Jun 2019, 2:34 am

Washington - Newspaper: Washington intends to offer a deal on Moscow on Syria in Jerusalem 501-1
    Newspaper: Washington intends to offer a deal on Moscow on Syria in Jerusalem
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

A meeting of representatives of Russia, the United States and Israel will be held soon in Jerusalem to discuss the Syrian file, and will focus on the Iranian presence in the country, according to Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper.
    US President John Bolton, his Russian counterpart Nikolai Patrushev and Israeli Prime Minister Meir Ben Shabaat are scheduled to meet in Jerusalem a few days later, and the future of Iran's presence in Syria will be the main issue on the agenda, according to Western diplomatic sources. Newspaper.
    The meeting, which will be held under the title "Discussion of regional security" in the Middle East, is based on an understanding between Russian President Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump on the necessity "Giving priority to ensuring Israel's security".
    According to the sources, Washington will propose a "road map" aimed at urging Russia to take "concrete measures" to control the role of Iran and the political process in Syria, such as the formation of the Constitutional Committee and the implementation of Security Council Resolution No. 2254 on a cease-fire and a political settlement.

https://glgamesh.com/archives/77135

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:19 pm