Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A "senior" official involved in the assassination of an Iraqi businessman and stealing 5 million dol

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A "senior" official involved in the assassination of an Iraqi businessman and stealing 5 million dol Empty A "senior" official involved in the assassination of an Iraqi businessman and stealing 5 million dol

Post by rocky on Tue 04 Jun 2019, 2:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]A "senior" official involved in the assassination of an Iraqi businessman and stealing 5 million dollars from him[/size]

[size=45]The Al-Kubba family confirmed on Monday that investigations in Baghdad revealed the involvement of a senior official in the province of Najaf in the assassination of their brother Thaer Kubba, declaring the theft of this official and his protectors about $ 5 million.
[size=45]"Investigations into the assassination of his brother, the well-known businessman Thaer Kubba, revealed the involvement of a senior provincial official and his security guards in the attempt to kill his brother and steal five million dollars," said family spokesman Ihsan Kubba.[/size]
[size=45]He called on the Anti-Corruption Council to open an investigation into the money of this official and the laboratories owned by the slaughterhouse, which was created from citizens' money and public looting.[/size]
[size=45]"They are ready to provide all evidence to the Anti-Corruption Council about the money stolen by this official and the crimes of looting and murder practiced by exploiting his position in the state," Kubba added.[/size]
[size=45]The family of Al-Kubba, known in Najaf, appealed in August last year to the security authorities to protect them from threats and blackmail the second deputy governor of Najaf Talal Bilal, because of her involvement in the assassination of their son, businessman Thaer Kubba.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Wed 24 Jul 2019, 4:31 am