Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki announces receiving a message from the US side on the war on Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Maliki announces receiving a message from the US side on the war on Iran Empty Maliki announces receiving a message from the US side on the war on Iran

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jun 2019, 6:29 am

Maliki announces receiving a message from the US side on the war on Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"The outbreak of war in the region will create a historic disaster and will ignite oil prices, which will reach $ 400, while he announced that he received a message from the American side ," warned the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki.

In a televised statement, Maliki said he had received a message from the US side about the war on Iran, saying the US side had told him there was no intention of striking Iran but wanted assurances that his interests and troops would not be targeted in Iraq.

He added that "the current situation refers to the calm after the decline of the US administration of the language of the threat continued and not bowing to Iran."

On the other hand, the former Iraqi prime minister described his country's position on the Mecca summit as "honorable". He called on all Arab leaders to take steps similar to that of Iraqi President Barham Salih, who rejected aggression against any neighboring country and stressed support for the Palestinian cause. Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:13 am