Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Revolutionary Guard poses a threat to Saudi Arabia and threatens Trump and the "Zionists"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Saudi - Revolutionary Guard poses a threat to Saudi Arabia and threatens Trump and the "Zionists" Empty Revolutionary Guard poses a threat to Saudi Arabia and threatens Trump and the "Zionists"

Post by rocky on Wed 05 Jun 2019, 1:40 am

Revolutionary Guard poses a threat to Saudi Arabia and threatens Trump and the "Zionists"

19:44 - 04/06/2019

Saudi - Revolutionary Guard poses a threat to Saudi Arabia and threatens Trump and the "Zionists" 5cf688b6d437504b658b4621-696x392
Information / follow up
The adviser to the commander-in-chief of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, Brigadier General Morteza Qorbani, promised that his country would pave the nose of US President Donald Trump, Al Saud and the Zionists with dust in the economic war.
"We should not fear arrogance," Qorbani said in a statement to Iran's official IRNA news agency. And the Iranian people and the resistance front today at the height of power. "
"The resistance front, the Revolutionary Guards and the Iranian people are today the angels of salvation for the oppressed in the world," he said.
He pointed out that the "enemy" is waging an "economic war" against his country. "The Iranian people today must impose a terrible defeat on the enemies in the economic war, and we will certainly drag the nose of arrogance, Tramb, Al Saud and the Zionists into the dust in this field."
"The global arrogance is seeking today to eliminate Islam and the Islamic revolution," said the adviser to the head of Iran's Revolutionary Guards.
Tension in relations between the United States and Iran has grown in recent months as Washington has imposed painful economic sanctions on the Islamic Republic, classifying its Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist, sending a group of warships led by the Abraham Lincoln aircraft carrier with B-52 bombers to the Gulf, Because of what Washington says is "Iranian threats" to US forces and their allies.
Saudi Arabia has repeatedly supported the US approach to Iran , including targeting its oil sector, and sees Iran as the "biggest supporter of terrorism" in the region. End 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2019, 12:22 pm