Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea warns America: patience limits

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea warns America: patience limits Empty North Korea warns America: patience limits

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:26 am

North Korea warns America: patience limits

North Korea warns America: patience limits 15597129921

North Korea has warned the United States that the agreements reached by the leaders of the two countries in Singapore last year could be jeopardized by Washington's undue pressure on Pyongyang to disarm its nuclear weapons. 

The warning came after media reported that North Korea punished some members of its team, which led negotiations with the United States before the failure of the second summit between North Korean leader Kim Jong-un and US President Donald Trump in Hanoi in February.
    Almost a year after Trump and Kim's first meeting in Singapore, where they signed a four-point joint statement pledging to work together to establish a new relationship between the two countries, an unnamed North Korean Foreign Ministry spokesman said the agreement Between the two countries may be in danger if the United States does not abandon its policy "under which only we insist on unilaterally abandoning our nuclear weapons."
    North Korea has warned that if the United States does not come "before it is too late", the joint statement will turn into "just a blank sheet."
    "We strongly advise the United States to change its current calculation and respond to our request as soon as possible," the official said in a statement.
    North Korea said it would continue to abide by the joint statement as long as the United States was able to find a constructive approach.

http://non14.net/113011/

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am