Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iraq's sovereign position

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraq's sovereign position Empty Iraq's sovereign position

Post by rocky on Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:57 am

[size=30]Iraq's sovereign position[/size]
By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  05/06/2019 12:46 AM | 
font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wafiq Samurai

Iraq, first and away from the national slogans and tendencies of war and sectarianism, and it is not entitled to Iraq to write the final statement of the Arab summit emergency without participating in the formulation or to be consulted, so his objection to him a courageous and logical position. The escalation of the language of war with Iran will not work and will not only lead to serious repercussions, and Iraq is deeply affected by any American-Iranian war will not be far away from them and its destructive risks, and this may be the dream of some countries of the center and south of the island.

President Barham like Iraq with pride and disappointed the young parliamentarians who voted for him with distinction and the youth of Iraq who supported his election by 95%.Iraq is the center of Arab weight and will not give leadership to anyone and with peace and settle differences quietly. This is how we want Iraq, independently of emotions and slogans, and the time of war went on seduction and for others, for which the Iraqis paid a heavy price.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:13 am