Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: A senior Saudi official told Baghdad Riyadh disturbed by its position at the Mecca summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi - Newspaper: A senior Saudi official told Baghdad Riyadh disturbed by its position at the Mecca summit Empty Newspaper: A senior Saudi official told Baghdad Riyadh disturbed by its position at the Mecca summit

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jun 2019, 6:06 am

Newspaper: A senior Saudi official told Baghdad Riyadh disturbed by its position at the Mecca summit

12:27 - 05/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A senior Saudi official told Baghdad yesterday that Riyadh was alarmed at its stance at the Mecca summit, an Arab newspaper reported on Wednesday.
    "In spite of several contacts made by Iraqi officials in the last three days with prominent Saudi figures to clarify the reason for the Iraqi reservation to the statement of the emergency Arab summit held in Mecca last week," the New Arab newspaper said in a report, The Saudi authorities have been very upset by this situation. "
    The newspaper quoted an Iraqi official as saying that "an agreement between the three presidencies a month ago in Baghdad to keep [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as far as possible from axes, and efforts were made internally to factions and militias armed and external in this framework, and the position of Iraqi President Barham Saleh in Mecca was part of the heart of the agreement "He said.
    He pointed out that "contacts have taken place between Iraqi and Saudi officials in recent days to clarify the situation and remove confusion, but a senior Saudi official delivered a message that his regime is very disturbed by the Iraqi position and he considers it was biased to Iran, and was disappointed by the Iraqi government, Expect from Baghdad a better position than this, especially with the series of unilateral initiatives from Saudi Arabia to Iraq in the past period. " Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:16 am