Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Basra oil congratulates the crowd Eid al-Fitr and recalls his engineering efforts

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Basra oil congratulates the crowd Eid al-Fitr and recalls his engineering efforts Empty Basra oil congratulates the crowd Eid al-Fitr and recalls his engineering efforts

Post by rocky on Thu 06 Jun 2019, 1:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Basra oil congratulates the crowd Eid al-Fitr and recalls his engineering efforts
In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   33 minutes agoComments on Basra oil congratulates the crowd Eid al - Fitr and recalls his engineering efforts closed  15 visits

The director of the Basra Oil Company, Ihsan Abdul Jabbar, congratulated the popular crowd on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr on Thursday, thanking her for the efforts exerted to protect oil fields in the province.
"In my name and the name of the Ministry of Oil I thank and thank the Deputy Chairman of the popular crowd Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and his executive assistant Abu Ali al-Kufi and the cadres of the Directorate of Military Engineering in the Commission for their efforts in protecting the oil fields from the waves of floods and floods."
"The blessed efforts of the crowd succeeded in protecting the field of Majnoon and other oil fields in the province and spare the country significant financial losses."
It is noteworthy that the Directorate of Military Engineering for the popular crowd has mobilized cadres for more than two months to protect oil fields in Basra from flooding, especially the field of Majnoon, which is one of the most important and largest oil fields in Iraq and the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Dec 2019, 11:53 am