Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Will Trump attend the G7 summit?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Trump attend the G7 summit? Empty Will Trump attend the G7 summit?

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jun 2019, 6:58 am

[size=30]Will Trump attend the G7 summit?[/size]
    By AhadNA2 View 07/06/2019 02:36 PM | Number of readings: 1
    Will Trump attend the G7 summit? Thumbnail.php?file=155988826462877500_337016578

US President Donald Trump did not confirm during his meeting with French President Emmanuel Macaron on Thursday that he will attend the summit of the Group of Seven industrialized nations to be held in August in the southwestern city of Biarritz.
    The absence of US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo overshadowed a meeting of foreign ministers of the seven major industrialized countries held in Brittany this year, highlighting the difficulty of reaching common ground during the annual summit, according to Reuters.
    The group includes the United States, France, Britain, Japan, Germany, Italy, Canada and the European Union.
    After the meeting of Macron and Trump in France, a French official who briefed reporters on the meeting said the issue of attending the G-7 summit this year was not yet clear.
    "You have to ask this question to him (Trump)." It is important for us to be in Biarritz and hope to be there. "

ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Will Trump attend the G7 summit? Empty Re: Will Trump attend the G7 summit?

Post by ahill Sat 08 Jun 2019, 3:32 am

I  have to laugh  about 'will Trump attend the next G7 Summit.

Trump didn't like the outcome of the last G7 Summit which was held in Canada and 
    our idiot prime minister put his foot in his mouth .......... which he does daily

Canadian people are so embarassed with this a.....e
    Surely we can get rid of him in our next electon!!!!   ....

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:04 pm