Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tunisia wins non-permanent membership in the UN Security Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tunisia wins non-permanent membership in the UN Security Council Empty Tunisia wins non-permanent membership in the UN Security Council

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jun 2019, 1:21 am

Tunisia wins non-permanent membership in the UN Security Council

19:59 - 07/06/2019

Tunisia wins non-permanent membership in the UN Security Council %D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%86-696x463
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Tunisia won the non-permanent membership of the UN Security Council for two years, following the counting of votes in the Council elections and obtaining 191 votes.
    The list of candidate countries included Tunisia, Niger, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Guatemala, Vietnam, Romania and Estonia.
    "Tunisia will be the voice of these two groups when joining the Security Council. Unfortunately, most of the problems and conflicts that are being raised today occur either in Africa or in the Arab world," said Tunisian Foreign Minister Khamis Jahnawi.
    He added that "Tunisia has worked for sixty years permanently to uphold the concepts of dialogue and communication and peaceful solutions to the issues."
    "We are entering the Security Council and we are aware of the international political scene and how it has become dramatic in recent years."
    He stressed that the need to "rationalize" international relations, and "uphold the basic principles for which the United Nations was established."

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:26 am