Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Larijani thanks Saleh for his "defense" of the Iranian people against Saudi moves

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Larijani thanks Saleh for his "defense" of the Iranian people against Saudi moves Empty Larijani thanks Saleh for his "defense" of the Iranian people against Saudi moves

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2019, 2:08 am

Larijani thanks Saleh for his "defense" of the Iranian people against Saudi moves

08:57 - 09/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani on Sunday expressed thanks for President Barham Salih's position at the Arab summit in Mecca and his "defense" of the Iranian people over the Saudi moves.
    "I thank the Iraqi president for his position at the recent Mecca conference and his wisdom and his knowledge of the region's circumstances in defending the Iranian people against the Saudi moves against the Islamic Republic of Iran," Larani told a session of parliament.
    Larijani described the remarks made by French President Emmanuel Macaron during his meeting with his US counterpart Donald Trump as "regrettable and naive." He said that "such statements, if Trump came out, are not excluded, but they are not consistent with the contents of his statements which came during Many direct or telephone conversations with Rohani.
    "It seems that McCron is talking about what he would like to meet, but if he is so inclined to resolve international issues and threaten other people, is not it better for him to take the initiative to solve his country's internal problems, which leave all those killed and wounded?" Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm