Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Basra vows to open an investigation with the director of the Basra Oil Company on the fun

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra - Deputy for Basra vows to open an investigation with the director of the Basra Oil Company on the fun Empty Deputy for Basra vows to open an investigation with the director of the Basra Oil Company on the fun

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2019, 3:43 am

Deputy for Basra vows to open an investigation with the director of the Basra Oil Company on the funds of social benefits

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / The deputy of the province of Basra, Oday Awad, on Saturday, the people of Basra to open an investigation with the director of the Basra Oil Company Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar on the funds allocated social benefits of the oil companies of the province.

Awad told "Iraq News" that "with all disregard for the lives of the people of Basra, the response of the director of the Basra Oil Company, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar on the request we provided to treat cancer patients outside the country is the lack of powers and has had to do at least to ask his ministry to obtain approval instead of rejection "The other demand, which he rejected, is the establishment of the Zuriqi-Nashwa road, which was also rejected on the grounds of the exit of the social benefits funds, which the people of Basra do not know where the money goes if they do not act to treat cancer patients or build roads.

"This is why the people of Basra promised that the file of social benefits will be opened and investigated, in all details, and where their money was stolen for years without seeing a single vital project."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:17 am