Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America: Iran was preparing to attack ships or US forces in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - America: Iran was preparing to attack ships or US forces in Iraq Empty America: Iran was preparing to attack ships or US forces in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2019, 4:04 am

America: Iran was preparing to attack ships or US forces in Iraq
    Sun, 09 Jun 2019 05:52:19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The US aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln, carrying naval destroyers and combat forces and about 70 aircraft, is the focus of the Pentagon's response to "Iranian threats to attack US forces or merchant ships in the Gulf region," according to Washington. The aircraft carrier stands in international waters in the Arabian Sea.
    Lincoln's presence seems to send an unmistakable signal to Iran that the symbol of America's military ability to act internationally has returned to Iran, perhaps for a long time.
    "If the United States had not recently strengthened its military presence, an attack would have taken place now," said US Central Command chief Frank McKenzie.
    McKinsey said he believed Tehran was preparing for an attack on ships or US forces in Iraq, saying that the presence of the aircraft carrier in the Gulf made Iran modify these plans.
    "We think the Iranians are rethinking their calculations and now they have to take the aircraft carrier into consideration when they think about the steps they can take," McKinsey said in an interview with the USSC. He stressed that the presence of aircraft carrier in the Gulf had a positive impact on the stability of the region.
    In recent years there has been no regular presence of US aircraft carriers in the Middle East.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:32 pm