Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of blowing up four tankers off the coast of the United Arab Emirates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of blowing up four tankers off the coast of the United Arab Emirates Empty Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of blowing up four tankers off the coast of the United Arab Emirates

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2019, 4:05 am

Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of blowing up four tankers off the coast of the United Arab Emirates
    Sun, 09 Jun 2019 05:48:07

Saudi Arabia's permanent representative to the United Nations, Abdullah al-Maalami, accused Iran of the bombings in Fujairah, saying it "wanted to send a certain message" of the attack on the four ships off the coast of the UAE.
    "We have no doubt that Iran is behind the targeting of ships off the coast of the UAE," Al-Maalami told Al-Hayat television. "We do not rule out that Washington has evidence of who was involved in the attack on ships."
    "There is enough evidence to prove that the coordinated attacks on four oil tankers on the morning of May 12, 2019 off the port of Fujairah are consistent with the usual behavior of the Iranian regime, with regard to sponsoring terrorism, sabotage and spreading chaos in many places, .
    The UAE told the Security Council on Thursday that one country was probably behind the operation, but did not name the suspect.
    In a briefing by the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Norway to the United Nations, the three countries did not address who they believed were behind the attacks and did not mention Iran, which the United States is directly responsible for.

http://skyiraq.news/news.php?id=37340

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:24 am