Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran receives electricity export dues to Iraq in dinars and euros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran receives electricity export dues to Iraq in dinars and euros Empty Iran receives electricity export dues to Iraq in dinars and euros

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:09 am

Iran receives electricity export dues to Iraq in dinars and euros

14:19 - 09/06/2019

Iran receives electricity export dues to Iraq in dinars and euros Hguvhr-hdvhk-696x435
    Iraq and Iran

Information / Baghdad ..
    TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran is currently receiving electricity exports to Iraq in the two currencies of the dinar and the euro, the deputy minister of energy, Humayun Haeri, said Sunday, adding that Baghdad has paid 50 percent of its total debts.
    "The volume of electricity exports to neighboring countries amounts to 1,200 megawatts in return for the import of 350 megawatts," Haeri said in a statement quoted by Fares.
    He pointed out that "neighboring countries recognize the quality of Iranian electricity against the background of the strength of the electrical industry network." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am