Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq starts registering children born in Dahesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq starts registering children born in Dahesh Empty Iraq starts registering children born in Dahesh

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2019, 3:33 pm

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq starts registering children born in Dahesh[/size]

[size=45]The Rapporteur of the Human Rights Committee in the House of Representatives Jumaili unit, on Saturday, the formation of courts to register children born in the period of control of the organization of Dahesh. 
    "These courts will issue birth certificates for these children based on the papers and testimony of witnesses, and the process will be easier for children whose parents are still alive," Jumaili said in a press statement. 
    "This procedure, which has been worked out by the Human Rights Committee, the Iraqi government and the judiciary, must continue until this problem is resolved," she said. "It is not reasonable for Iraqi children to remain without identity papers that guarantee their health, education and food rights."
    Some 45,000 displaced children live in camps in Iraq without official documents because they are born in areas controlled by a Daqash organization. The Iraqi government does not recognize the documents obtained by the organization. These children do not have access to schools, access to health care and enjoyment Their fundamental rights.

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:44 am