Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The merger of the defense and aviation giants Raytheon and United Technologies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The merger of the defense and aviation giants Raytheon and United Technologies Empty The merger of the defense and aviation giants Raytheon and United Technologies

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jun 2019, 7:04 am

The merger of the defense and aviation giants Raytheon and United Technologies

11:41 - 10/06/2019

The merger of the defense and aviation giants Raytheon and United Technologies 5cfd69e95391a-696x463
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Reithion and United Technologies, the giants of the defense and aviation industry, announced Sunday that they have signed a merger agreement that will create one of the largest global groups in the two sectors.
    The two companies said in a joint statement that the process of merger through the exchange of shares will be completed in the first half of 2020.
    The two groups explained that the new entity, which brings together the portfolios of the two highly integrated groups, would be called Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
    The Raytheon Group is a giant in the defense industry, while United Technologies is a giant aviation industry.
    The total sales of the new group are expected to reach $ 74 billion in 2019.
    The statement said that Raytheon shareholders would receive 2,3348 shares of United Technologies for each share.
    Once the merger is completed, United Technologies shareholders will own 57% of the new entity, while Raytheon shareholders will own the remaining 43%, the statement said.
    Raytheon is particularly famous as the manufacturer of Tomahawk winged missiles and anti-missile Patriot missiles.
    United Technologies, for its part, is proud of its Pratt & Whitney engines, which are both the military and the military. The F-35 multi-role fighter, one of the most advanced aircraft in the world, Type).
    According to the statement, "United Technologies" will be completed by the first half of 2020 the separation of its activities in the sectors of elevators (Otis) and cooling systems and air conditioning (Carrier), which will become independent companies. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:19 am