Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zeidi: the conquest and the rest of Egypt to enact legislation to remove foreign forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Zeidi: the conquest and the rest of Egypt to enact legislation to remove foreign forces Empty Zeidi: the conquest and the rest of Egypt to enact legislation to remove foreign forces

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:17 am

Zeidi: the conquest and the rest of Egypt to enact legislation to remove foreign forces

12:09 - 10/06/2019

forces - Zeidi: the conquest and the rest of Egypt to enact legislation to remove foreign forces %D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%A74-696x409
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    MP confirmed the alliance of Badr al-Zayadi. On Monday, that the Fatah and other Egyptian allies to include the draft law to remove foreign troops from the country during the coming sessions. 
    "The priority of the work of the coalition and others and the opening is to proceed to include the draft law to remove foreign troops from the country on the agenda of the next meetings to fold the file of foreign presence." 
    He added that "there is foggy by the government not to indicate its position on foreign presence," calling on the three presidencies to "find consensus and a unified decision of foreign presence and work to remove it and not allow the United States to intervene in the affairs and sovereignty of the country." 
    "The matter remains before the Presidency of the House of Representatives to the extent of its response and interaction with the inclusion of the subject on the agenda." Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am