Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ukaili: Iraq can cancel the security agreement with America and withdraw its troops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ukaili: Iraq can cancel the security agreement with America and withdraw its troops Empty Al-Ukaili: Iraq can cancel the security agreement with America and withdraw its troops

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2019, 1:58 am

Al-Ukaili: Iraq can cancel the security agreement with America and withdraw its troops

09:25 - 11/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    US troops

Information / Baghdad ..
    Between security expert Sabah al-Ukaili, Tuesday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can cancel the security agreement with the US side and the withdrawal of troops from its territory, pointing out that the terms of the agreement did not specify time to end, but gave the parties agreed to exit the agreement.
    He said in a statement Ugaili / information /, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] security agreement signed with the US side in order to ward off the danger and the fight against terrorism, which has not adhered to by the United States did not provide anything while entering into [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "the agreement did not specify a certain time for the end but gave the authority to Iraq and America to get out of them, and therefore Baghdad can make a request to the other party to clarify the exit from the security agreement."
    He said Ugaili, that " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and in the case of rejection of the US administration to end the security agreement and the exit of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] last he could resort to the United Nations and theSecurity Council to end the special agreement that both sides are aware of precise knowledge of thedetails of the agreement and documented to have." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:31 pm