Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba Empty Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba

Post by rocky on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 3:40 am

[size=32]Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Abadi will replace him[/size]
 Monday June 10, 2019 at 15:01 pm (215 Views)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Former Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji has confirmed the resignation of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in the coming days.

"I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will resign soon and Abbadi will be his successor, and this is a matter of course and is over," Araji said.
This talk comes in conjunction with many statements by politicians and spokesmen on behalf of the political blocs on the intention of Abdul Mahdi to resign after failing to complete the cabinet cab and the end of the file of the administration acting according to constitutional times.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba Empty Re: Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba

Post by wciappetta on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 6:18 am

I'll wager this is close to being the truth...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
azareus
All In Investor
All In Investor

Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba Empty Re: Bahaa al-Araji: I have certain information that Adel Abdul Mahdi will submit his resignation and Aba

Post by azareus on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 6:21 am

Coming Days LOL
jbowhunter
jbowhunter
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Post by jbowhunter on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 6:31 am

Is that quicker than “soon”?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Coming Days LOL
azareus
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by azareus on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 6:35 am

I Think so jbow  LOL

Can be anything between 6 months to 14 years
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 1:45 pm

Coming up on a Constitutional deadline for whatever that's worth. I'd guess that near the end of the month changes will take place. I think Abadi will wind up taking over.... Just a guess...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 4:33 pm

And when he takes over...July..and our RV?
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 5:12 am

I don't think it would long after...

mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom on Wed 12 Jun 2019, 7:45 am

I would say soon but you know...thanks Ward!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 4:04 pm