Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Reveal the "prominent role" of Halabousi in the marketing of the "Century Deal"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Reveal the "prominent role" of Halabousi in the marketing of the "Century Deal" Empty Reveal the "prominent role" of Halabousi in the marketing of the "Century Deal"

Post by rocky on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 3:43 am

Reveal the "prominent role" of Halabousi in the marketing of the "Century Deal"

10:40 - 11/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD - 
An Arab newspaper revealed on Tuesday movements led by Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi to arrange the project of arming tribes in the western regions of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , noting that the project falls within the "deal of the century" to liquidate the Palestinian cause. 
The Lebanese newspaper "News" in a report seen by / information /, said that "Anbar province iswitnessing long ago, a series of moves predict the structure of the United States , the revival of theproject« Awakening », claiming the risk of resurgence of the organization« [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ». Moves accompanied by fears that there would be a role for the Western province in the framework of the «deal of the century» that Washington wants to impose on the Palestinians and Arabs. 
The newspaper pointed to "a series of meetings between tribal leaders and US military leaders, with the aim of making arrangements for the" project of arming tribes, "especially those that stood up to the organization« [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"Under the pretext of the need for logistical support to meet the risk of resurgence of the organization again, in light of the weakness of government armament, and the failure to receive a large number of employees of their financial dues." 
The newspaper noted that "a prominent role of the Speaker of the Parliament in those moves and meetings, especially that the man by virtue of the former governor of Anbar and his quest to form a political entity of his own away from the leader of the" party solution "Jamal Karbouli able to weave a wide network of relations with tribal leaders The judges and the local police leadership, as well as the provincial council that is fully loyal to him. " 
The newspaper pointed out that "the sudden and undeclared visits of Halaboussi" to Jordan and the UAE, and his meeting with Jordanian King Abdullah II and Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi, Mohammed bin Zayed, in steps may not be isolated from what is going on in Anbar.
The newspaper said in its report that "there are fears that the American project will be linked to the« deal of the century », considering that Anbar could be a suitable spot to be used as an option of the deal. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2019, 8:55 am