Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Parliamentarian: Foreign hands are planning, funding and internalizing the fires of wheat fields

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentarian: Foreign hands are planning, funding and internalizing the fires of wheat fields Empty Parliamentarian: Foreign hands are planning, funding and internalizing the fires of wheat fields

Post by rocky on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:38 pm

Parliamentarian: Foreign hands are planning, funding and internalizing the fires of wheat fields

19:41 - 11/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special ...
On Tuesday, parliament speaker Khadija Ali accused foreign and domestic hands of being behind the fires of wheat and barley farms, while government measures described them as obsolete and obsolete and had been abandoned by countries since the 1980s.
"Following the fires of wheat and barley, most of them are found in liberated and disputed areas in the provinces of Salah al-Din, Kirkuk, Diyala and Nineveh," Ali said.
She added that "foreign hands are planning and paying the money and other internal implementation behind the fires of farms, especially in the disputed," noting that "many goals behind the fires first hit the national economy and make changes and displacement and others."
"The fire broke out in agricultural land, all outside the city centers and provinces, which affects the speed of arrival of fire engines in a timely manner," noting that "the aircraft must be used to combat those fires."
She added that "the excuses provided by the government for most of the fires of electric petition is unrealistic in the orchards and open lands far from electricity."
The Directorate of Civil Defense announced on Tuesday, the number of fires of wheat and barley farms to 289 fire topped by the province of Salah al-Din.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2019, 9:30 am