Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: There are no signs to solve the dilemma of the ministerial cab so far

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: There are no signs to solve the dilemma of the ministerial cab so far Empty Deputy: There are no signs to solve the dilemma of the ministerial cab so far

Post by rocky on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 2:40 pm

Deputy: There are no signs to solve the dilemma of the ministerial cab so far

18:59 - 11/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special ...
The deputy of the coalition of construction Fadhil al-Fatlawi, Monday, that the political blocs do not have any signs to resolve the "dilemma" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cabal and nominate candidates for the ministries vacant so far despite threats by Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to go to choose names without return to political parties or agreement with them.
"The political blocs did not submit any names to Abdul Mahdi until now to fill the four remaining ministries of the cabinet," he said, adding that "the best solution to end the crisis is to provide Abdul-Mahdi names of the House of Representatives without reference to the political blocs" .
He added that "the political blocs do not have any signs to resolve the dilemma of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , as well as the intensification of differences and conflicts over the names of candidates," noting that "the submission of Abdul-Mahdi names of the House directly will be tantamount to absolving his responsibility to disrupt the government and throwing ball in the stadiums political blocs "He said.
The MP confirmed the alliance of Fatah MP Hamed al-Hamdi, on Monday, that the political coalition is not interested in the file completes the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] because of its preoccupation with the file of quotas on special grades, indicating that there is no agreement between the alliances on the submission of names nominated to fill the remaining ministries.
The Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had threatened, earlier, the political blocs to take a position as it did not submit the names of candidates for ministries vacant within the government after the holiday of Eid al-Fitr. End 25 T

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 4:06 pm