Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Member of the Parliamentary Integrity: Industry makes fake contracts with insiders

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Member of the Parliamentary Integrity: Industry makes fake contracts with insiders Empty Member of the Parliamentary Integrity: Industry makes fake contracts with insiders

Post by rocky on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 3:05 pm

Member of the Parliamentary Integrity: Industry makes fake contracts with insiders
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-06-11 08:11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee on Tuesday accused the Ministry of Industry of "fake" contracts with "insidious" companies, criticizing the ministry's lack of a "real" strategy that supports the state.

" The Ministry of Industry has concluded contracts with the participation of companies are not solid and there are no real plans to absorb the State on the advancement of the sectors of the Ministry of Industry," said Deputy [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3279324837/%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A/ar/]Kazem Sayadi[/url] in a press conference attended by Alsumaria News, adding that "there is a real strategy to produce the Ministry of Industry to be self-financing with profits Achieve revenues for the state and the Iraqi budget. "

He added that "the ministry has contracts with the participation of fictitious companies are not solid can not fill the need of the Iraqi state," noting that "the contracts did not include the participation of the opening of new production lines and the re-activation of active lines under the service, causing the decline of production lines to zero level after it was good returns State ". 

He explained that "these companies are entering into contracts through political intermediaries within the legislative and executive authorities to finance parties and influential figures on the Iraqi decision," noting that "the industry contracted low-cost processing contracts with Chinese companies are inefficient and there is cooperation between the Customs and border crossings, Recycling causing losses to the Iraqi state through customs and tax exemptions on damaged Chinese goods. 

He stressed that "the committee will call the Minister of Industry and representatives of government companies and contracts to participate also to investigate the possession of those companies production lines in the actual country of origin or otherwise and conform to international standards or otherwise."

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2019, 9:38 am