Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy warns of continuing "blackout" on the Kurdistan oil export figures

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - Deputy warns of continuing "blackout" on the Kurdistan oil export figures Empty Deputy warns of continuing "blackout" on the Kurdistan oil export figures

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Jun 2019, 9:05 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy warns of continuing "blackout" on the Kurdistan oil export figures[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-06-12 08:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The deputy of the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Wednesday, to continue to "steal" oil wealth through the "blackout" on the real numbers of oil exports from the Kurdistan region, expressing support for the national campaign to preserve the national wealth launched by activists recently.

In a statement today, Alsumaria News received a copy of it that "the complacency in the proceeds of oil wealth and disregard for the real figures of oil exports of the region means contributing to the livelihood of orphans, widows, families of martyrs and thousands of people living below the poverty line, and this can not be tolerated or courtesy Any personality or party. "

Nassif explained that "the federal government bears responsibility for any deliberate concealment of the real numbers of oil exports across the region, which is most of the tankers towards [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and any silence on this file is coverage of the biggest economic crime against the Iraqi people," asserting solidarity with the " The national wealth recently launched by activists through social networks to detect manipulation of the people's strength. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:51 pm