Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan's Prime Minister from Tehran: We do not want a new war in the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan's Prime Minister from Tehran: We do not want a new war in the Middle East Empty Japan's Prime Minister from Tehran: We do not want a new war in the Middle East

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2019, 3:05 am

Japan's Prime Minister from Tehran: We do not want a new war in the Middle East 14107

Japan's Prime Minister from Tehran: We do not want a new war in the Middle East

Baghdad / The Future of Iraq

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Wednesday that tension in the region could be reduced and stability reduced, adding that Tokyo did not want a new war in the region.
    Abe told a news conference with Iranian President Hassan Rowhani in Tehran that Tokyo would prevent a war in the region.
    In turn, Iranian President Hassan Rowhani said that his country looks forward to maintaining the nuclear agreement signed in 2015, with the United States and a number of European countries.
    He added that his country would not start a war with the United States, but would respond to any aggression against it.
    Rohani stressed that Iran is looking forward to future cooperation with Tokyo in the field of peaceful nuclear activities, pointing out that it agrees with Japan in opposing nuclear disarmament.
    The Iranian president welcomed Japan's decision to solve the problems of buying Iranian oil and financial problems.
    Abe is visiting Iran amid escalating disagreements over its nuclear program to discuss with Iranian leaders during the two-day visit the current tension between Tehran and Washington.

https://almustakbalpaper.net/content.php?id=52870

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:55 pm