Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes unanimously on the wording of a resolution on June 13 as a national occasion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National - Parliament votes unanimously on the wording of a resolution on June 13 as a national occasion Empty Parliament votes unanimously on the wording of a resolution on June 13 as a national occasion

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2019, 7:28 am

Parliament votes unanimously on the wording of a resolution on June 13 as a national occasion

12:35 - 13/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    MP Abbas Bayer confirmed on Thursday that the House of Representatives voted to consider June 13 as "the anniversary of the establishment of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the fatwa of Islamic Jihad" as a national occasion. 
    Bayer said in a statement that the House of Representatives voted unanimously on the wording of the resolution on June 13 as a national occasion, noting that "it is a recommendation to the Council of Ministers to consider on June 13 of each year a national occasion on the occasion of the Islamic Jihad[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist ". 
    He added that "the parliament called in its decision the Council of Ministers to initiate the completion of the holidays and events based on Article 12 of the Constitution including this paragraph."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:05 pm