Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy warns of sedition: Ministry of oil insulting the people of Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra - Deputy warns of sedition: Ministry of oil insulting the people of Basra Empty Deputy warns of sedition: Ministry of oil insulting the people of Basra

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2019, 8:17 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy warns of sedition: Ministry of oil insulting the people of Basra[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-06-13 07:52
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The deputy for the province of Basra, Uday Awad, on Thursday, the Ministry of Oil and the federal government responsible for the lack of appointments in the province, noting that out of 219 appointments there are six for the children of Basra only.

Awad said in a press conference held today, in the House of Representatives, and attended by Alsumaria News, "The Ministry of Oil underestimated Bahal [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] appointed six contracts out of 219 all of them from the provinces," calling for "running all graduates of universities and oil institutes to gain experience to be substitutes for foreigners "He said.

Awwad, a deputy of the Sadigun bloc, stressed the need to "raise the number of appointments in the province to occupy 85 of its people," warning of "sedition by this act." 

He pointed out that "the news of the operation of 97% of the provinces offset by only 3% of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Oil Company is underestimated and underestimated Bahali [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ." 

He added that this underestimation will lead to negative responses in the street, "adding" the Ministry of Oil and the central government the negative effects of this action, which will ignite demonstrations and protests and will enter into the unknown. 

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:56 pm