Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls on the government to get out of its silence towards Washington's sanctions on Iraqi ban

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington - Deputy calls on the government to get out of its silence towards Washington's sanctions on Iraqi ban Empty Deputy calls on the government to get out of its silence towards Washington's sanctions on Iraqi ban

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jun 2019, 4:09 pm

Deputy calls on the government to get out of its silence towards Washington's sanctions on Iraqi banks and companies

12:24 - 13/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy Rep. Asaad al-Abbadi, on Thursday, the US sanctions on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] companies and banks on the pretext of cooperation with Tehran deliberate damage to the Iraqi economy, calling on the government to get out of silence towards those sanctions.
    "The issue of economic sanctions against some Iraqi companies and banks is deliberate damage to the Iraqi economy in any form," Abbadi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. He called on the government to "break its silence towards those sanctions which have no clear evidence."
    He added that "Washington's imposition of sanctions on Iraqi banks and companies under the pretext of its association with Iran is an issue that will be detrimental to the Iraqi economy and US arguments unjustified intentional and deliberate and driven from the parties trying to weaken the Iraqi economy."
    It is noteworthy that MP Al-Fath Alliance Mohammed al-Baldawi said in a press statement to the (information), Thursday, that the imposition of the United States of America sanctions on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]companies and banks on the pretext of its association with Iran stand behind countries hostile to the Islamic Republic where it provides false and misleading information aimed at hitting the Iraqi economy .anthy / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:22 am