Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Sadr ordered to call 8 leaders and waving their expulsion

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Sadr ordered to call 8 leaders and waving their expulsion Empty Sadr ordered to call 8 leaders and waving their expulsion

Post by rocky on Fri 14 Jun 2019, 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2019/06/14 06:36:58

Shafaq News / A decision was issued to call several people from the Sadrist movement with a hint of expulsion from the formation led by Moqtada al-Sadr. 
According to the publication of a page of "Saleh Mohammed al-Iraqi", described near the chest and the deployment of positions and decisions, "the listed below .. surrender themselves within three days to the Committee of collection and investigation or understanding are expelled from the current and may not deal with them because of suspicions hovering around their integrity 

1 - Hussein Saeed Abu Abbas 
2 - Nadir Abu Jaafar 
3 - Sheikh Ahmed Aqili 
4 - Sheikh Mohammed Kanani 
5 - Abdul Abu Zahra 
6 - Naji Al - Mariani 
7 - Abu Hussein Al - Mahmoudawi 
8 - Sheikh Ahmed Al - Fartousi will be the 
highest acquittal against anyone who proves not guilty His presence and his appearance to investigate. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Sadr ordered to call 8 leaders and waving their expulsion Empty Sadr ordered to call 8 leaders and waving their expulsion

Post by rocky on Sat 15 Jun 2019, 3:27 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Sadr ordered to call 8 leaders and waving their expulsion[/size]

[size=45]A decision was issued to call several people from the Sadrist movement with a hint of expulsion from the formation led by Moqtada al-Sadr. 
According to the publication of a page of "Saleh Mohammed al-Iraqi", described near the chest and the deployment of positions and decisions, "the listed below .. surrender themselves within three days to the Committee of collection and investigation or understanding are expelled from the current and may not deal with them because of suspicions hovering around their integrity 

1 - Hussein Saeed Abu Abbas 
2 - Nadir Abu Jaafar 
3 - Sheikh Ahmed Aqili 
4 - Sheikh Mohammed Kanani 
5 - Abdul Abu Zahra 
6 - Naji Al - Mariani 
7 - Abu Hussein Al - Mahmoudawi 
8 - Sheikh Ahmed Al - Fartousi will be the 
highest acquittal against anyone who proves not guilty His presence and his appearance to investigate. "

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2019, 12:10 pm