Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Huawei is preparing to decline between 40 and 60% in international sales of mobile phones

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Huawei is preparing to decline between 40 and 60% in international sales of mobile phones Empty Huawei is preparing to decline between 40 and 60% in international sales of mobile phones

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2019, 2:29 am

Huawei is preparing to decline between 40 and 60% in international sales of mobile phones

Huawei is preparing to decline between 40 and 60% in international sales of mobile phones 15724

China's Huawei Technologies is poised to plunge between 40 percent and 60 percent of its international sales of smartphones, Bloomberg said.
    A report citing people familiar with the matter said the company was considering options including the withdrawal of the Uner 20, its latest mobile phone model.
    The company will start selling the device in parts of Europe, including Britain and France, on June 21, the report said. He said the company's executives would follow up on the sale of the new phone and could stop its shipments if they saw the sale was weak.
    The company's marketing and sales managers expect internal sales to fall to between 40 million and 60 million mobile phones this year, the report said.
    Bloomberg said Huawei aims to control up to half of China's smart phone market in 2019 in order to offset the decline in overseas sales. The company did not respond to Reuters's request for comment.
    The US government has put Huawei, the world's largest communications company, on a black list in May that prohibits US suppliers from making deals with it because of what Washington says are national security concerns.
    Ren Zheng, Huawei's founder and chief executive at the time, said the restrictions "may slow down but only slightly" the company's growth.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:10 am