Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The engineer prevents the withdrawal of the "Card Card" from the fighters of the crowd and the separ

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The engineer prevents the withdrawal of the "Card Card" from the fighters of the crowd and the separ Empty The engineer prevents the withdrawal of the "Card Card" from the fighters of the crowd and the separ

Post by rocky on Mon 17 Jun 2019, 2:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]The engineer prevents the withdrawal of the "Card Card" from the fighters of the crowd and the separation of any Mentes
[/size]
[/size]

• [ltr] June 17, 2019 - 5:44[/ltr]

• [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

• [ltr] Number of readings: 33[/ltr]

[size]
  BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Abu Hamdi al-Mohandes, deputy chairman of the popular crowd, decided on Monday to prevent the withdrawal of a card from the fighters for whatever reasons, while ordering that no fighter be removed or removed from any formation or unit. The official said that the engineer prevented "withdraw the card (card) of the fighters, whatever the reasons and not to deduct any amount of fighters, except nutrition, not to exceed 70 thousand only." She added that the engineer also decided not to "expel or separate any fighter from any formation or unit and form a committee headed by the Director of the Department and the security of the crowd and Inspector General and transfer them to the Chairman of the popular crowd or his deputy exclusively," stressing that "the book will be circulated on all partitions and formation[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The engineer prevents the withdrawal of the "Card Card" from the fighters of the crowd and the separ Empty The Engineer prevents the withdrawal of the "Card Card" from the fighters of the crowd and the separ

Post by rocky on Mon 17 Jun 2019, 3:31 am

The Engineer prevents the withdrawal of the "Card Card" from the fighters of the crowd and the separation of any associate

10:35 - 17/06/2019

BAGHDAD - 
The Deputy Chairman of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Abu Mahdi Mahdi, on Monday, to prevent the withdrawal of card (ironing card) of the fighters for whatever reasons, while ordered not to expel or separate any fighter from any form or unit. 
The body [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in front documented on the "Facebook" and seen by / information /, the engineer to prevent "pull card (ironing card) fighters , whatever the reasons and not to deduct any amount of fighters except feeding that does not exceed 70 thousand only." 
She added that the engineer also decided not to "expel or separate any fighter from any formation or unit and form a committee headed by the director of the administration and the security of the crowd and inspector general and turn them into the head of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or his deputy exclusively," stressing that "the book will be circulated on all partitions and formation." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2019, 1:43 am