Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special grades .. Parliament warns of the explosion of a mine on June 30 and talking about 3 possibi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Special grades .. Parliament warns of the explosion of a mine on June 30 and talking about 3 possibi Empty Special grades .. Parliament warns of the explosion of a mine on June 30 and talking about 3 possibi

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2019, 1:50 am

[size=36]Special grades .. Parliament warns of the explosion of a mine on June 30 and talking about 3 possibilities[/size]

Political | 09:12 - 18/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News 
    A member of the House of Representatives, Adnan al-Asadi, warned Tuesday of a mine explosion on June 30 against the background of the file of special grades, pointing out that there are three possibilities to resolve the crisis. 
    "The issue of the special grades in the budget was supposed to be addressed very calmly and slowly, so as not to get into the crisis of this mine, which will explode on the 30th of this month, if the names are not submitted to parliament." 
    "There are several possibilities for dealing with this issue. The first is to vote on the current officials and to keep the situation as it is to save the situation. The other option is that the parliament has to take a decision that gives the government a space to extend them for a period of two to six months, .
    "Asadi:" The third possibility is that the government has names to send to vote, in this case must be addressed to the mine, which will explode, "pointing to" the existence of news about the possibility of choosing Abdul Mahdi candidates for vacant ministries away from the political blocs. " 
    The MP confirmed that he supports "the Prime Minister in case he decided to proceed with this step already, because the Ministries of Defense and Interior must be far from the quotas and political interventions that affected the two ministries in the past."

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reveals - Special grades .. Parliament warns of the explosion of a mine on June 30 and talking about 3 possibi Empty Deputy reveals mechanism to resolve some agencies and special grades

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jun 2019, 8:30 am

[size=35][size=35]Deputy reveals mechanism to resolve some agencies and special grades[/size]

2019-06-18 07:35
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The MP of the wisdom of the Star of Jabri, Tuesday, that there are many agencies will be resolved before the deadline on the thirtieth of this month, while revealed an agreement got about the mechanism of resolving some agencies and special grades.

Al-Jabri said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "there is consensus from most of the political blocs that staying in the labor department agencies within the institutions of the state is an unhealthy phenomenon and should be saved as soon as possible," noting that "many agencies will be vaccinated ahead of schedule in the thirtieth Of this month. "

"There are mechanisms and agreement that any person away from the electoral entitlements or quotas has proved its efficiency and its seriousness in the post must be installed away from those benefits," Jabri said, adding that "some degrees need more time to resolve them because they are sensitive positions and need to be resolved later." "He said. 

The House of Representatives voted in its session held on Thursday, June 13, 2019 on [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/4162966198/%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA%D8%B2%D9%8A/ar/]Hamid al-Ghazi[/url] to serve as Secretary-General of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1122135457/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1/ar/]Council of Ministers[/url] and [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/4186360645/%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89 %D9%85%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF %D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B6%D8%A7/ar/]Mohammed Abdul Ridha[/url] to serve as Director of the Office of [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1122135457/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1/ar/]the Prime Minister[/url] 

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:19 pm