Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Facebook is preparing to launch a digital currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch -  Facebook is preparing to launch a digital currency Empty Facebook is preparing to launch a digital currency

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:20 am

Facebook is preparing to launch a digital currency

launch -  Facebook is preparing to launch a digital currency 15774

The digital currency, similar to the currency of Betcuen, is based on Block Qin technology, but will be available without being subject to price fluctuations.
    David Marcus, director of the currency project, dubbed Libra, said Facebook would not be able to see transaction data.
    Markus added that the Libra system will initially be used mainly for transfers between different currencies. However, the long-term vision of the project is to make the currency a full way of payment.
    To this end, Facebook formed an alliance with the Geneva-based Lebara Association in Switzerland. Among its 28 members are financial service providers such as Visa, Mastercard and PayPal, which can facilitate the integration of Libra into payment systems.
    Vodafone and eBay also joined the alliance, as well as the Bocking platform, Sputevi Music, Ober and Leif Transport.
    Block Qin currencies like Betcown are affected by price fluctuations, which Facebook seeks to avoid with the Libra currency. Therefore, a reserve fund composed of different currencies will be allocated to cover the Libra currency.
    The LIBRA will determine how to deal with currencies and bonds such as equities as a precaution to maintain a stable price. Unlike KFH, Libra will not be a currency launched by users, but will have to be purchased from member states or trade platforms.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 am