Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi to Amir of Kuwait: Iraq has become a partner in providing solutions in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi to Amir of Kuwait: Iraq has become a partner in providing solutions in the region Empty Abdul-Mahdi to Amir of Kuwait: Iraq has become a partner in providing solutions in the region

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2019, 1:44 pm

Abdul-Mahdi to Amir of Kuwait: Iraq has become a partner in providing solutions in the region

20:05 - 19/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mehdi on Wednesday told Kuwait's Amir Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, who arrived in Baghdad at the head of a large ministerial delegation, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has become a partner in developing solutions in the region, expressing his hope for further progress in Kuwaiti-Iraqi relations. .
    "The visit is an opportunity to develop bilateral relations for the better and we are optimistic about the future of the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations," Abdul-Mahdi said in a statement received by the Amir of the State of Kuwait. Discussed the importance of completing them in Baghdad, activating the cooperation agreements concluded in Kuwait, encouraging investments, facilitating the granting of visas and cooperation in the economic and trade fields for the benefit of the two countries. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] faced difficulties but successfully surpassed it and cut off an important stage in strengthening its international standing and is now a partner in solutions after it was referred to in the crises," he said. " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 's economy is recovering and the country is experiencing security and stability thanks to our armed forces and our security apparatuses and the sacrifices of our people."
    "I would like to see [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] develop and flourish and keen on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as my country's honor. I hope our relations will be further developed, and there are many things that we agree upon and which can be resolved during the ministerial delegations' discussions and follow-up implementation through the joint committees," he said. The direction of the Iraqi government and its balanced policy and its positive use with the crises of the region. " Finished 25 s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:21 am