Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After a break of 30 years .. Agreement to grant a pilgrimage visa for Iraqis from Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After a break of 30 years .. Agreement to grant a pilgrimage visa for Iraqis from Baghdad Empty After a break of 30 years .. Agreement to grant a pilgrimage visa for Iraqis from Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2019, 2:51 pm

[size=35][size=35]After a break of 30 years .. Agreement to grant a pilgrimage visa for Iraqis from Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-06-19 08:03
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Hajj and Umrah Authority announced on Wednesday the agreement of its president Khaled Al-Attiyah with Saudi Ambassador Abdul Aziz Al-Shammari to grant visas to Iraqi pilgrims from the Saudi embassy in Baghdad.

A spokesman for the Authority [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3281531136/%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%86 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A/ar/]Hassan Kanani[/url] in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, Al - Attiyah the Saudi ambassador met in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , "It was agreed that the granting of entry for pilgrims of Iraqi embassy in visa [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after the interruption lasted for more than 30 years."

Kanani added that "the Authority has made great efforts to be granting visas to pilgrims from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , to facilitate this process and to gain the time and cost and effort that was made by the Authority every year, where the visas were granted from the Jordanian capital Amman."

[/size]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:34 pm