Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Makusi: We will not end the legislative term without voting on the ministerial cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Makusi: We will not end the legislative term without voting on the ministerial cabinet Empty Al-Makusi: We will not end the legislative term without voting on the ministerial cabinet

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2019, 2:01 am

Al-Makusi: We will not end the legislative term without voting on the ministerial cabinet

09:01 - 20/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP of the alliance of the Raad al-Mukusi, Thursday, that the parliament will not end its second legislative term without completing the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , pointing out that the vote on the cab will be during the sessions next week.
    "The parliament is waiting for Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] send the names of the candidates for the cabinet for the purpose of voting on them."
    He added that "the vote on the remaining four ministries will be during the next week, and may be Saturday to save the days to resolve the remaining ministerial portfolios," noting that "the names of candidates are on the table and there is no other than the parliamentary vote on it, especially that the second legislative term is nearing completion, Parliament will not end its legislative term without completing the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . "
    Al-Makassousi pointed out that "the call of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to end the file [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was the key solution to move the government and political blocs to resolve this file before the end of the current legislative term." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:21 am