Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Merkel opposes the establishment of a Kurdish state in Iraq and stresses: the need to provide fair c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Merkel opposes the establishment of a Kurdish state in Iraq and stresses: the need to provide fair c Empty Merkel opposes the establishment of a Kurdish state in Iraq and stresses: the need to provide fair c

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2019, 2:15 am

[size=36]Merkel opposes the establishment of a Kurdish state in Iraq and stresses: the need to provide fair conditions for the Kurds[/size]

Political | 08:24 - 20/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - 
    German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Thursday expressed her opposition to the establishment of an independent Kurdish state in Iraq, stressing the need to provide "fair conditions" for the Kurds there. 
    "I do not think that a Kurdish state would serve peace in the region," Merkel said in a press statement during a visit to a school in Goslar, Lower Saxony. 
    And called for the greatest possible autonomy for the Kurds, adding that "the Kurds in Iraq must be in fair conditions." 
    The German government opposed the referendum on the separation of the Kurdistan region of Iraq from Baghdad on September 25, 2017, which was rejected by Baghdad, Turkey and Iran neighbors.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Merkel opposes the establishment of a Kurdish state in Iraq and stresses: the need to provide fair c Empty Merkel confirms opposition to the establishment of a Kurdish state in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2019, 2:19 am

[rtl]

Merkel confirms opposition to the establishment of a Kurdish state in Iraq

[/rtl]
    [rtl]Release date: 2019/6/20 8:18 • 402 times read[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]
    (International: Euphrates News) German Chancellor Angela Merkel expressed opposition to the establishment of an independent Kurdish state in Iraq, stressing the need to provide "fair conditions" for the Kurds there.
    "I do not think a Kurdish state would serve peace in the region," Merkel told reporters during a visit to a school in Goslar, Lower Saxony, on Wednesday. 
    And called for the greatest possible autonomy for the Kurds, adding that "the Kurds in Iraq must be in fair conditions." 
    The German government opposed the referendum on the separation of the Kurdistan region of Iraq from Baghdad on September 25, 2017, which was rejected by neighboring Baghdad, Turkey and Iran.

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:27 am